stumble

Our Scrabbook

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Words of Thanks

"I wanted to write you both to thank you for making my wedding day more gorgeous than I could even imagine! The flowers were beautiful and just blew me away! I thought for sure I would have noticed that we had a budget we had to stick to, but you both did such a great job working with the budget we had that people probably thought money was no object! You gave my husband and I more than we ever expected and memories that we will cherish for life."

- Kaitlin (McGuire) Hartman


"...everyone was talking about how it took their breath away when they walked into Deerpark and saw how beautiful it was."

"You guys made her a very happy bride and I really appreciate that"

"Heather and I will never be able to thank you enough for the wonderful flowers and for being so kind and helpful to us"

- Sue Willmott


"I wish I could have taken my bouquet on the honeymoon just so I could enjoy it longer!"

- Martha Crass